Specially designed race leather suit of Alex Rins, which he wore in the MotoGP 2018 season when he takes part with the official Suzuki Ecstar team.
• Genuine Cow Hide Grained Leather Skin 1.2 to 1.3 mm
• YKK zippers added to the front, calf and cuff for concrete closure
• Schoeller Kevlar® For maximum protection This extreme protective fabric was originally developed for motorcycle racing
• arbon Inserted external sliders sewn at Knee, elbow and shoulder.
• High Tech Printed logos or Embroidery as per design
• External CE approved detachable knee slider stitched with Velcro
• Nylon thread and soft neoprene make the suit comfortable
• Velcro below knee for attachment of Knee Slider
• Professional Leather patch work
• Double/Triple Stitched for excellent tear resistance.
• Suit tailored with inner mesh lining
• Suit has chest pocket on left side made of mesh.
• Optional feature that is CE approved aerodynamic hump added to increase the extra protection. It will be added on the demand.
• CE approved detachable protectors placed on the elbow, shoulders and knees.
Extra Customization Features
• Custom features are available for Stitching.
• Several leather options like kangaroo, cow and buffalo.
• Add desiring embroidered logo
• Comfort collar, leather patches and ventilation zippers.
• Schoeller-Keprotec, a flexible material is available to add.
• Apply Iron only with keeping the any cotton Fabric.
• Do not Machine Wash
• Do not Machine Dry
• Do not bleach
• Protect Against extensive sunlight, dryness & heat