- From the Mountainback Collection
- Built with uncommonly thick 24 oz waxed canvas from Scotland that is extremely rugged and water resistant.
- Canvas backpack can be carried using the Old Bull grab handle or the adjustable 34″ Old Bull leather shoulder straps that are contoured for a comfortable fit.
- Dark Coffee Brown Old Bull leather pad lines the back and bottom of the pack for comfort and protection from inside contents; Leather is stamped with month and year of construction.
- Exterior leather pad doubles as an exterior pocket and allows for items, such as a tripod or ax, to be carried under the bag
- Sewn leather tabs on the side of the backpack for lashing or hanging extra gear
- Drawstring closure with adjustable flap to keep out rain; Main flap secures with easy-access pad eye closure.
- Wide open, simple design with three interior pockets
- Is over-engineered with high quality materials for when your life depends on it; Can (with much effort or very sharp knife) be
- shredded and wrapped to make a torch.
- Will outlast you and maybe your kids, or even your kids’
- kids Easily fits a 15” Macbook, iPad, or Notepad Holder – all with room to spare
- To be noted: Waxed canvas is the original water resistant fabric, and comes with the attendant charms and quirks of being a centuries-old technology. In the young days of your bag, you may experience slight wax transfer from the canvas to any particularly absorbent contents in the bag (such as paper, etc). It is recommended that these contents are kept in a case while in the bag. Something to keep in mind as the bag breaks in.
- Exterior: 17” H X 13” W x 5” D
- Interior: 16 ¾” H x 12” W x 5” D
- 4.6 pounds