Marc Marquez Honda Repsol MotoGP 2018 Leather Suit
Specially designed race leather suit of Marc Marquez, which he wore in the MotoGP 2018 season when he takes part with the official Honda Repsol team.
• Genuine Cow Hide Grained Leather Skin 1.2 to 1.3 mm
• YKK zippers added to the front, calf and cuff for concrete closure
• Schoeller Kevlar® For maximum protection This extreme protective fabric was originally developed for motorcycle racing
• arbon Inserted external sliders sewn at Knee, elbow and shoulder.
• High Tech Printed logos or Embroidery as per design
• External CE approved detachable knee slider stitched with Velcro
• Nylon thread and soft neoprene make the suit comfortable
• Velcro below knee for attachment of Knee Slider
• Professional Leather patch work
• Double/Triple Stitched for excellent tear resistance.
• Suit tailored with inner mesh lining
• Suit has chest pocket on left side made of mesh.
• Optional feature that is CE approved aerodynamic hump added to increase the extra protection. It will be added on the demand.
• CE approved detachable protectors placed on the elbow, shoulders and knees.
Extra Customization Features
• Custom features are available for Stitching.
• Several leather options like kangaroo, cow and buffalo.
• Add desiring embroidered logo
• Comfort collar, leather patches and ventilation zippers.
• Schoeller-Keprotec, a flexible material is available to add.
• Apply Iron only with keeping the any cotton Fabric.
• Do not Machine Wash
• Do not Machine Dry
• Do not bleach
• Protect Against extensive sunlight, dryness & heat