Street & Steel Bonneville Jacket
The Street & Steel Bonneville Jacket uses stealth styling and concealed protective armor to shave off some risk during your two-wheeled romps.
Heavy duty cotton makes up the main construction of the jacket with extra layers of reinforcement at the shoulders and elbows. CE rated elbow and shoulder armor are low profile to keep your silhouette proportions less like a footballer and more like a motorcyclist. Slip in a back protector (sold separately) to complete the impact protection.
A removable insulated flannel vest liner keeps your core warm as temperatures drop. A mesh comfort slip liner acts as a barrier between you and the robust cotton. Corduroy at the collar and cuffs are small details that add comfort where it counts. Gussets at the elbows and shoulders allow for an easy reach to your handlebars. Two large chest pockets with brass hardware are a nod to classic moto jackets of the past, while a concealed carry pocket stashes your piece.
Unassuming styling mixed with motorcycle specific protection makes the Street & Steel Bonneville Jacket a great choice that performs on and off the bike.
- Heavy duty cotton construction
- Double-layer reinforcement at the shoulders and elbows
- Removable insulated flannel vest liner
- Full mesh comfort slip liner
- Gusseted elbows at the shoulders for easy bar reach
- Corduroy lined collar and cuffs
- 2 large chest pockets with snap closure
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets
- Conceal carry pocket
- Included low-profile CE Level 2 elbow and shoulder armor
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Brass hardware and full YKK zippers
- 2 position wrist and waist adjusters
- Blacked-out reflective piping at shoulders for nighttime visibility